Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Beginning...

As usual, it's the eleventh hour and I'm finally sitting down to complete my homework for the first week of my new class.  The assignment: to create a blog.  Yes, it was that simple.  But here's the problem... I hate the thought of creating a blog as just a requirement for class.  Instead, I'm creating this blog for two purposes; #1- to (obviously) avoid failing this course on technology, and #2, (most importantly) to create a place where I can create, learn, occasionally vent, and more importantly, discuss (which is probably the goal of my class... but why get hung up on the details?).  So my goal is to continue with this blog, even when the class comes to an end. Maybe this will lead to a surge of educational posts, a way to channel my artistic thoughts, 'talk math' with other nerds, or even perhaps discuss my faith.  Regardless of what it becomes, I'm excited to start creating!

If you have any suggestions for me, being a blogging newbie, feel free to leave comments!

-K


1 comment:

  1. A good first step would be to tell your little sister you HAVE A BLOG!!!!

    ReplyDelete